Coda Sedan Forum

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:02 am 

About a year ago, I put my $99 down on the longer range CODA. Early in 2012 I was told these would be released in November and then later I was told March of 2013. They are not even mentioned on the website now. Has anyone heard anything? Also, has anyone SEEN a CODA on the road? I know some have shipped. I am starting to see Tesla Ss around, and expected to be seeing CODAs. (Granted the S is a lot more eye catching, while the CODA looks kind of like Honda Civic, so maybe I just have not noticed.) How many CODAs have been delivered to customers?

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:13 pm 

This is a real thing.
I have the longer range CODA, it was not released. I just happened to purchase one, long after they went out of business.
It has 140-150 mile range, which I never really use up the full range.
it's too bad they didn't finish this in production it would still be a good competitive vehicle in 2017.
I call it the CODA gen 2. they never finished the product development on the long range model.
I shot a video of in side the battery pack when I first got it, forgive my commenting on the video I didn't know that much about the car when I shot the video. see the post titled Inside coda battery.