Coda Sedan Forum

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:06 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: CODA Shirt on Ebay
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:02 pm 

So I came across this pretty cool CODA Automotive shirt on Ebay. It is a nice play on words and graphics with a positive message. Has anyone else seen some cool electric car t-shirt electric car ideas. It would be nice to come up up with a couple unique slogans and make a few for yourself. Does the coda sedan forum have any t-shirt ideas?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coda-Electric-Car-Brown-t-shirt-size-XL-END-Dependence-Day-/130699501417?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item1e6e4c1f69#ht_977wt_905

Post subject: Re: CODA Shirt on Ebay
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:21 pm 

I have been looking for a cool electric car related t-shirt myself. I want mine in white though but Was tempted to get teh brown CODA sedan shirt on Ebay. Instead I think I am going to settle on this one for now:

http://www.zazzle.com/my_motor_is_electric_tee_shirts-235448777226856049

While not specific to the CODA sedan I still like it. Hoping to get some other good ev t-shirt buy suggestions from the coda sedan forum.

Post subject: Re: CODA Shirt on Ebay
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:40 pm 

I think it would be cool to come up with a t-shirt idea based off of the CODA automotive logo. Here is a quick example I whipped on my computer in a few minutes.

I think the more people that wear the message out about the CODA sedan and electric vehicles in general the better. I rarely see anybody wearing catchy environmental t-shirts even though I always find most of them awesome! Really hoping the coda sedan forum can come up with some more great green car t-shirt ideas.